Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Cooper

Lately, We've taken several baby pictures and can I say it's a REAL joy!  
We love being there for so many important moments of your lives.

I had the opportunity to take sweet little Cooper's picture just a day after his birth. 
I went to meet him and his mommy at their hospital room.  
This was the first time I've done this outside of the family and it was a great experience. 
 Poor baby, this is how he felt about me interrupting time with his mommy! : ) This was seriously my FAVORITE picture. He's just so cute when he's mad. 
 He has the sweetest and softest skin. Precious.
He was tiny and loved to be held. I could have held Cooper all day long. 
Thank you to Cooper's Mommy and Daddy for letting me photograph this special time in their families life.  Please let us know if you'd like us to help you celebrate the birth of your newest family member!

No comments:

Post a Comment