Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Beauty of Adoption

I was so excited when I learned that I would be able to photograph this beautiful family! They've recently returned home from Ethiopia with their son, and they were wanting some family pictures. This was such a special experience for me because I have been blessed to see their adoption journey from the beginning. They are so sweet!


I love this picture of that sweet baby boy with his momma! He's just adorable!


There was such fun interaction between that sweet baby and his daddy!


There is such a special relationship between fathers and sons! I think
this picture of that sweet baby standing on his daddy's feet is precious.


They make an absolutely beautiful family if ever I have seen one!

We believe that it is a truly beautiful thing each time an
orphaned child becomes a part of a forever family, and we are completely
honored that Thousand Hills Photography
was allowed to capture the beauty of this amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment