Sunday, October 10, 2010

Morgan's Senior Session

Isn't she just beautiful! Not only is this senior lovely on the outside, but she is has an absolutely beautiful heart as well. I was so excited to photograph this young lady! She is so dear to my family.


This field of soy beans is actually directly across the street from my home.
I think that she looks stunning in it!


We first met her when she was in the sixth grade, and it's
difficult to believe that she will be leaving for college in the near future.
I think that she looks quite collegiate in this photo.


She was so fun to work with!


I think that this photo is so very Senior looking!


This photo has to be my favorite one!

Thank you for allowing Thousand Hills Photography to share
in celebrating this special time in your life.

Thank you for allowing me to share in this and so many other moments as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment