Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Hudson Family

A couple of months ago, I met a lady who was expecting a little boy from Korea. I shared with her that my husband and I are in the process of adopting from China. She shared a little about her family with me, and she showed me all of the adorable photos of her son who was a half a world away.

A few weeks ago, we received a phone call from a lady wanting to schedule a family session. She and her family had just welcomed home their new son. When we showed up for their session, much to my delight, it was the very same lady whom I had spoken with a couple of months before!


This sweet little one and his beautiful big sisters are adorable!


Isn't their oldest daughter lovely!?!?!


I just love this photo of her and her daddy!


I just love this little one's smile!  It is absolutely contagious!


What a cute little guy!  This session made me so long for the day when our referral would come.


This is one beautiful family!  They are so, so sweet.

Congratulations on welcoming home your son! We believe it is an awesome thing each time a once orphaned child is adopted into a forever family, and we are honored each time we are asked to photograph the excitement and joy of family.

On a personal note, my family received our referral just a week and a half after taking photos of this lovely family!

No comments:

Post a Comment