Monday, July 25, 2011

Troutman Family

One of my favorite part of being a photographer, is being able to watch my friends' children grow through my lens each year.
 Starting from babies and seeing them become sweet little girls.
 Enjoying their precious interaction with their family.
 I LOVE THIS FAMILY!
I can't believe their little lady is three and not far from four!
 It's been fun to see her personality bloom and how smart she is!
And that sweet smile and her photogenic skills. 
Well, I'm pretty sure she got those from her Mama!

Thanks Troutman's for letting me capture soo many great memories with your family over the years!
If you'd like us to do the same for your family, please take a chance to visit our website:
www.thousandhillsphoto.com and send us a message about an event time!

No comments:

Post a Comment